• Thisislegal.com

•  

Related Ads

View Thread

Security Override Security Override Info Introductions
    The Welcome Thread
    Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread
    01-13-2011 04:18 AM The Welcome Thread | Edited by Null Set 02-19-2013 11:57 AM
    As per request, this will be a thread for new members who want to make themselves known to the community. New members should post their introductory messages here. Any thread after this one that is related to this will be deleted. Smile Sorry, but it's just that it's better we all say our messages in just one thread.

To the NEW members: Welcome to SO! All of us welcome you here and hope that you have a pleasant time here. Hopefully, you'd contribute whatever you can to the community.

Also, drop by the IRC Smile (irc.evilzone.org #securityoverride)

Grin

EDIT: To avoid kastrata's confusion I'd clarify something - this thread is also for introduction. Smile

EDIT: Try introducing yourself with the following details: (1) specialty, (2) known languages, (3) experience and the like. You're free to introduce yourself the way you want to though.

EDIT: Just a brief reminder - please also read the rules found here

EDIT: An article that should be helpful to beginners: Click Here

01-13-2011 04:20 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    Thank you! Also welcome everyone!
    He who knows no bounds, knows no bounds worth knowing.

\_(&#12484Wink_/
    SUP SON
    Join me on League of Legends!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/home/index?ref=4d4f0a50828089708949448970894944

01-13-2011 06:12 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    @CYph3r3ck0 > You are most welcome to Security Override. Smile
    "Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided
    not to give up, but kept going no matter what.
    "
    Spryte Loriano

01-13-2011 06:49 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    Thanks for the welcome, I hope my time spent here will be fun and interesting. I am browsing 2 c what things i can find to meddle in. I am doing the challenges , i think they are fun but I want to know if I get stuck if I can ask for help from anyone here. I look fwd to learning and sharing a lot Smile

01-13-2011 07:21 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    i will help in any way i can if you ask

01-13-2011 01:41 PM RE: The Welcome Thread
    *Moved thread to Introductions.

01-13-2011 04:25 PM RE: The Welcome Thread
    Welcome all! Grin

01-14-2011 12:16 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    everyone's favorite activity, hitting snooze. i know a little XSS and python, but thats about it. hope to learn more.

01-14-2011 02:00 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    a very warm welcome for me Smile
    met lots of programmers/hackers(?) within 3 days of my membership here.
    thanks to all.
    its been my dream to be a hacker/security consultant.

01-14-2011 08:43 PM RE: The Welcome Thread
    Hacker does not necessarily imply Programmer nor vice versa, however each should have a strong grasp of security which can in turn lead to a programmer becoming a hacker. A hacker needs to learn how to create their own programs and exploits and as such are usually programmers but neither implies the other. Just clarifying that.

01-15-2011 04:55 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    New here. Hope to learn something from this place. It at least looks better than that piece of crap hackforums and the people on here seem like they are at least interested in hacking.

I am pretty new to all of it and am currently trying to learn how to use Linux (I come from a Windows background). I choose Arch Linux because I want to learn and do not want everything served.

01-15-2011 06:15 PM RE: The Welcome Thread
    Good to see some new members. I will also lend a hand if anyone needs any helpGrin

01-16-2011 04:36 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    Hello everyone, My name is RavishingRickRude and Im glad to be here. See ya!

07-27-2011 02:16 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    hello everyone, just thought i'd drop an intro after this place caught my attention. i like the challenge set-up you have, though i've still to master the ninja art of copypasting to defeat the evil timer. *too lazy to automate it* - anyway, hi!

07-27-2011 02:56 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    lsm wrote:
    hello everyone, just thought i'd drop an intro after this place caught my attention. i like the challenge set-up you have, though i've still to master the ninja art of copypasting to defeat the evil timer. *too lazy to automate it* - anyway, hi!

Have it take input from stdin, and then position the terminal over the answer box and next to the stuff you need to copy. If you you can enable it so your focus is set to the window your mouse is over it will help. Highlight the stuff you need to input, ctrl-c and then quickly switch to your already running program and shift-ctrl-v(for most terminals) and strike enter, get your output, and shift-ctrl-c and then back to the answer box and ctrl-v.

Or at least, thats what I usually do.

Also, welcome!

07-27-2011 03:25 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    welcome lsm! great helpful community here for nearly anything u may need. If u seek help then post it. If u seek friends there is an IRC channel that works really well for that

07-27-2011 11:08 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    Not New, Not Old.....but still....WASSSSSSSSUP YOU SEXY PEOPLE....Skinny dipping party at my house.....byob byow
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
    Hello from your local Laffing Man....

07-27-2011 01:22 PM RE: The Welcome Thread
    We have a dancing bear party at Teddy's place on Sat man.
    He who knows no bounds, knows no bounds worth knowing.

\_(&#12484Wink_/
    SUP SON
    Join me on League of Legends!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/home/index?ref=4d4f0a50828089708949448970894944

07-27-2011 10:09 PM RE: The Welcome Thread
    i wanna party Sad

i like loud music, hot girls and loads of alcohol at parties Grin

07-28-2011 01:41 AM RE: The Welcome Thread
    Well i figured id take the time to intro my self....haha

Names Kastrata aka (eventually) The Laughing Man

I love the computer world...literally everything about it...I have not found a subject that bores me...I have read stuff from programming to networking to scripting and so on and so forth....I want to learn as much as i can about everything int he computer world....though that will never happen lol.....

I love in houston texas, love this place. Currently attending Lonestar college for an ASSOC in Computer Networking Cisco, and studying computer programming on the side.

haha

I am ladi back humorous great sense of humor and stuffs >.> -.-

anyways....if anyone lives near houston texas....let me know haha.....can hang out or something.....
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
    Hello from your local Laffing Man....

Jump to Forum:
    Forum powered by fusionBoard