Friday, April 18, 2014 Login · Register
    Login
Username

Password


Remember Me

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

 

    Users Online
  • · Members on IRC: 53   
  • · Total Members: 14,498
  • · Newest Member: t4r4t3ux
  •  

     

        Related Ads
     

     

     

        Top 10 Forum Posters
    UserPosts
    bluechill1411   
    madf0x1277   
    cruizrisner1057   
    Qwexotic1034   
    Null Set869   
    auditorsec603   
    Override602   
    godofcereal599   
    TurboBorland585   
    Teddy469   
     

        Affiliates




  • iExploit


  • iExploit


  • WeChall





  • Thisislegal.com

  •  

        Related Ads
     

    View Thread
         
    Security Override Hacking Challenges Basic Hacking Challenges
    Level 4 button dissapear.
    Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

    Print Thread
    01-30-2014 09:10 AM Level 4 button dissapear. | Edited by rootaccess 01-30-2014 09:34 AM
    i completed it now.
    with Tamper Data,

    however i would still like to know.
    why if i saved it and edited it locally.
    the button dissapeared, so i couldnt complete it that way.
    had to bypass it.


    - [ Congratulations! ] -

    You have completed basic 4!
     
    Offline
    01-30-2014 06:18 PM RE: Level 4 button dissapear.
    Because the submit button is a reference to an image on the server and once you save the page the path to the image is not correct. Once you save the page it now looks for that image on you local drive and obviously it cannot locate it.
     
    Offline
    01-30-2014 06:51 PM RE: Level 4 button dissapear.
    P4nd0rum wrote:
    Because the submit button is a reference to an image on the server and once you save the page the path to the image is not correct. Once you save the page it now looks for that image on you local drive and obviously it cannot locate it.


    Yea but i also couldnt click it.
    When i hovered over the space where the
    Button should've been the cursor changes.
    And i try to click. Nothing happened
     
    Offline
    01-31-2014 10:04 AM RE: Level 4 button dissapear.
    Because the form field is post to self not post to http://securityoverride.org/challenges/recon/4/index.php. You would have to change the value of the forum field.
     
    Offline
    01-31-2014 11:39 AM RE: Level 4 button dissapear.
    P4nd0rum wrote:
    Because the form field is post to self not post to http://securityoverride.org/challenges/recon/4/index.php. You would have to change the value of the forum field.


    ahh ok thanks for telling me Smile
     
    Offline
    01-31-2014 12:13 PM RE: Level 4 button dissapear.
    No problem we are all here to learn from each other and share knowledge.
     
    Offline
    02-01-2014 07:12 AM RE: Level 4 button dissapear.
    P4nd0rum wrote:
    No problem we are all here to learn from each other and share knowledge.


    yea definately knowledge must be free Smile
     
    Offline
    Jump to Forum:
    Forum powered by fusionBoard