• Thisislegal.com

•  

Related Ads

View Thread

Security Override Hacking Toolkit
    Need advice with RAT's.
    Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts Search

Print Thread
    08-06-2014 04:38 PM Need advice with RAT's.
    I became interested in hacking a few years ago but have left for a little while because I had other things to do, at first I was fascinated with RAT's and Keyloggers but could never find a crypter for them. I was using hackforums at the time and looking back, it was such a waste of time, I was looking for a crypter but couldn't find anything, they were selling them also but mostly they were junk.

I didn't actually want to learn how to code, I thought that'd take ages so I gave up, I joined this website and got into other things but didn't really get anything out of it.

My question is, should you ever download a crypter from someone else or is this a complete waste of time? I've been looking around for something that encrypts my cybergate payload but there was nothing, the ones that I did download just corrupted the payload, I remember that RC4 encryption worked but most didn't.

What do the people of this forum use? Do you build your own crypters and RAT's? If so what language did you use and how did you build it so that it encrypts using RC4? You also need a stub and I'm unsure of how to create that.

If I am to code my own what language should I use? I'm still not sure how you would make the payload FUD, I have never seen a tutorial on how you would code it in order to evade the antivirus system. It confused me when I reached this point of actually wanting to build my own so I gave up.

Is it an essential skill for a hacker to build all his own tools or do you download them off other people?

Does anyone have any advice here of what I could do?

08-07-2014 02:14 AM RE: Need advice with RAT's.
    really its always better to code your own, but if u are positive u cant then there are still other options. u can find someone to build u a private crypter just for yourself but it could get quite expensive.

the best language to use to code your own though is C++ (so that u dont have silly .Net dependencies or java dependencies either)

08-07-2014 03:08 AM RE: Need advice with RAT's.
    It's good if you can code your own RAT, but remember, this would take both time and effort which drains out, if your RAT gets detected by any of the Antivirus programs, so better, use the existing one with FUD.

08-07-2014 06:01 PM RE: Need advice with RAT's.
    What's your opinion on cybergate? Could I use cybergate with a crypter that I've built myself?

And anyway, do you have any tutorials on how to build a crypter with a stub generator that is FUD?

I've been looking online but the tutorials cost.

Jump to Forum:
    Forum powered by fusionBoard